Our school was last inspected by Ofsted in September 2021, when we were judged as a good school.
Here are some comments from the Inspection Report:
- This is a friendly caring school. Pupils learn the importance of treating others fairly and with respect. As one pupil said 'It is ok to be different because it means that you are special in your own way.'
- Parents appreciate the work of staff to create a supportive and nurturing environment for their children.
- Pupils enjoy coming to school and like learning new things.
- Leaders ensure that all pupils study a broad curriculum.
- Leaders promote a love of reading. Pupils enjoy reading and listening to their teachers read.
- Staff know pupils well. They are quick to identify if they have any additional needs. Vulnerable pupils benefit from high-quality pastoral support.
- Relationships between staff and pupils are strong.