PE and Sport Premium
In this section you will find details of the PE and sport premium funding for Severne Primary School.
- how much funding we received a full breakdown of how we spent the funding or will spend the funding
- the effect of the premium on pupils’ PE and sport participation and attainment
- how we will make sure these improvements are sustainable
At Severne Primary School, we believe that physical education and sport play a crucial role in improving our pupils’ physical wellbeing and lifestyles. We continue to offer a highly effective PE programme and build on the embedded sporting culture in our school through a well-planned programme of action to promote participation, progress, achievement and enjoyment.
We are committed to:
- making additional and sustained improvements to the quality of PE and sport in our school.
- developing and adding to the PE and sport activities that we already offer.
- building capacity and capability within the school to ensure that improvements made now will benefit pupils joining the school in future years.
At Severne Primary School, we continue to see improvements in:
- the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity.
- the raised profile of PE and Sport across the school, driving whole-school improvement.
- increased confidence, knowledge and skills of staff in teaching PE and sport.
- the broader experiences of a range of sports and activities off to our pupils.
- increased participation in competitive sport.
Please find below a link to a full breakdown of how we intend on spending the 2019/20 PE and Sport Premium Funding Allocation:
Sport Premium Allocation for 2020/21 is: £19,521
We evaluate the impact of the Sports Premium Funding annually and measure its impact on pupil outcomes. Please find below a copy of the school’s funding allocation for 2018/19 which provides a full breakdown of how the money was spent, a statement capturing the impact on the pupils’ PE and sport participation and attainment and how the improvements will be sustained in the future.
PE and Sport Premium Allocation for 2020/2 was: £19,520
Please browse the attached documents to find out more about Sport Premium at Severne School: