Your school, your uniform
School uniform - Our school uniform became compulsory in November 2004.
It’s smart, comfortable and practical. Most items can be purchased from large chain stores, i.e. Tesco or Asda etc.
- Navy blue sweatshirt,
- white, grey or blue shirts
- (school tie is optional)
- dark (grey/black) trousers or school shorts.
- Navy blue sweatshirt, cardigan, white, grey or blue blouse/polo shirt (school tie is optional) and navy blue or grey skirt or pinafore skirt.
- Girls may also choose to wear navy blue or black trousers.
- Blue check gingham dresses may be worn during the summer months.
- All items should be plain without logos or decorations.
- If headscarves are worn, they should be plain black, blue or white which are in keeping with uniform colours.
- Sensible and safe footwear to be worn.
- School ties and cloth badges are available to purchase from the School Office.
- We recommend that children use a sun hat during hot sunny weather.
- We urge Parents/Carers to label all articles of clothing including P.E. kit to avoid losing it.
As with our school uniform being smart and sensible, please ensure haircuts are smart/ sensible too.
P.E. and swimming
- Plain T shirt (white or pale blue, if possible)
- Plain shorts (navy blue or black, if possible)
- For the colder days it is recommended that you send a jogging suit (again dark colour if possible).
- All children must have appropriate footwear and socks, it is suggested that younger children should have Velcro fastening pumps for easy access.
trunks must be swimming trunks and not summer shorts.
swimsuits must be one piece suits and not 2 piece bikinis.
Please note: full body swimsuits (burqini) are permitted swimwear. Alternatively; lycra leggings and leotard can be used. Swimming caps are advisable but not essential.